Wednesday, October 9, 2013

ACADEMICS SHOOT PREVIEW

BEST STORY

 
 I think this is the photo that tells the best story because the composition is set up in such a way where the viewer can clearly see the high schoolers giving food to older people who you can make an educated guess about and say they're homeless.

ACTION

This shows action because there's a lot of movement in the photo that has stood still for a second.

MOST INTERESTING

I love this photo because I think it's super cool.The colors, contrast, and focus point is amazing.

ACADEMICS AND COMMUNITY SERVICE

http://issuu.com/jostens/docs/2012photos?e=4061883/1143151

3. Junior Year

1. I picked this photo because I think it's equal parts sad and hilarious because we've all been stuck in the library surrounded by books cramming for finals.
2. The photographer chose to use a unique perspective to make this photo stand out.
3. I could take photos like this in the library..
4. I would like to wander the halls and go where ever the wind takes me to take photographs.
5.As the photographer, I will take amazing photos because I'm amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment